There’s nothing better than a Friday before a long weekend, right? You’re hours away from family gatherings around a picnic table, barbecues with friends and dining al fresco under the warm glow of the sun.
To inspire you for your Labor Day weekend grilling, we put together a list of recipes that will please all of your guests. Whether you’re grilling tofu, shrimp, ribs, burgers or chicken, we’ve got you covered! Check out our list of 5 Labor Day recipes to try this weekend:
- Sylvia’s Barbecued Ribs from “New York Cookbook”
- Emeril Lagasse’s New Orleans-Style Barbecued Shrimp from “The Barbecue! Bible”
- Barbecued Tofu Sandwiches from “Raichlen’s Indoor! Grilling”
- Maytag Blue Cheeseburgers with Pineapple Relish from “U.S.A. Cookbook”
- Barbecue Apricot Chicken from “Real Simple® magazine”