It’s Burger Week at The FreshDirect Feed, and we’ll be celebrating America’s favorite sandwich all week long.
To kick off the party, we’ve selected five tantalizing recipe options from our One-Click Recipes section.
Though the word “burger” typically conjures a vision of beef patties sizzling on a grill or in a skillet, there are nearly endless possibilities for what goes between the buns.
From tuna burgers and lamb patties to burgers topped with blue cheese and pineapple relish, these five recipe selections show off a few inventive twists on the classic cookout favorite.
- Maytag Blue Cheeseburgers with Pineapple Relish from “U.S.A. Cookbook”
- Wasabi Salmon Burgers from “The Great American Eat-Right Cookbook”
- Cumin-Coriander Beef Patties from “Mangoes & Curry Leaves”
- Chicken Burgers from “The American Cancer Society’s Kids’ First Cookbook”
- Lamb Burgers with Cilantro and Chevre from “Cold-Weather Cooking”
Watch the blog this week for more tantalizing burger posts, including burger tips from FreshDirect’s food experts and legendary New York Meat Man Pat LaFrieda.