No Purchase Required to Enter or Win.
- Eligibility: The Coca-Cola/FreshDirect Radio City Christmas Spectacular Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Connecticut, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and who live in the counties specified in the table below. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Fresh Direct, LLC, MSG Entertainment Holdings, LLC, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside the listed locations and where prohibited by law.
|New Jersey||Bergen, Burlington, Camden, Essex, Gloucester, Hudson, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Passaic, Somerset, Union|
|New York||Brooklyn, The Bronx, Manhattan, Nassau, Queens, Rockland, Staten Island, Suffolk, Westchester|
|Pennsylvania||Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Philadelphia|
- Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), November 5, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, November 26, 2015 (the “Promotion Period”). Fresh Direct, LLC’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: There are 2 ways to enter:
- FreshDirect Order Method: During the Promotion Period, visit https://www.freshdirect.com/index.jsp and place an order including any combination of Coca-Cola products amounting to $10 or more. You automatically will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes. Follow the directions to opt out of the Sweepstakes if you choose to order and do not want to be entered.
- Mail-In Free Method: To obtain a Sweepstakes entry without making a purchase, if you are eligible per Section 1 above, hand print your full name, street address, (no P.O. Boxes), day/evening/cellular phone number (if any), email address, and date of birth on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Coca-Cola/FreshDirect Radio City Christmas Spectacular Sweepstakes – Mail-In Entry,” P.O. Box 5996, Department # 822676, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5996. You will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes drawing. Limit: 1 entry per stamped envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten, and must be postmarked by 11/27/15 and received by 12/4/15. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: 9 Sweepstakes entries per person during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winner are final and binding. On or about December 7, 2015 Administrator will select the name of the potential Grand Prize winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winner will be notified by email, mail, or phone or via FreshDirect account. The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Requirements of Potential Winner: The potential Grand Prize winner must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 2 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If the potential Grand Prize winner fails to do so, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event that the potential Grand Prize winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, if time permits, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the prize will not be awarded. Prize will be fulfilled approximately 2 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes and may be left at Will Call in the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
1 GRAND PRIZE: A prize package for 4, including 4 tickets for the winner and 3 guests to attend the performance of the Radio City Christmas Spectacular® at Radio City Music Hall (“RCMH”) on December 19, 2015 at 2:00 p.m. ET (the “Show”); 4 souvenir Show programs; 4 tickets to the Radio City Stage Door TourTM; 4 passes to a Gray Line bus tour around NYC; a commemorative photo at Radio City Music Hall; a $300 gift card that may be used for dinner at Capital Grill; a Coca-Cola in a souvenir cup and a popcorn for winner and each of the 3 guests; a $100 Radio City Sweets & Gifts gift certificate; and a $250 prepaid gift card, terms and conditions apply. Transportation is not included. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $2,250.
Terms and conditions of tickets, gift certificates, and gift cards apply. Seating, performance time, and date are determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. If winner cannot attend the Show on the date specified by Sponsor, he or she forfeits the prize package. By accepting the prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided on the tickets, gift cards, or gift certificates. Prizes are awarded as is. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use Show tickets or any other prize element on the specified date. The Sponsor is not responsible if the Show or any scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed. Tickets may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize package (or any component thereof) by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize package component(s) for a prize of equal or greater value. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Fresh Direct, LLC, MSG Entertainment Holdings, LLC, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
- Winner List: For a winner list, visit bit.ly/1Neo7Vx. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.