There are oh-so-many ways to dip these days. If you want to elevate the old chip-and-dip routine, try creating a custom dipping bar to accompany the rest of your party spread. Check out how we assembled our cheesy dipping bar after the jump.
Cheese? Check. More cheese? Check. For this spread, we used three dippers and three dips that all go well together. If you’re looking to add a little something extra to your Hanukkah spread, we added an oil dip to pay homage to the Festival of Lights.
What You’ll Need
- FreshDirect Oven-Ready Parmesan Snack Bread
- Parmesan Straws with Roasted Garlic
- John WM Macy’s CheeseSticks
- FreshDirect Slow-Cooked Pasta Sauce
- FreshDirect Artichoke Dip
- Just FreshDirect Olio Novello
- A pinch of Just FreshDirect Italian Seasoning
- Parmesan for sprinkling
What to Do
For your baked items, follow the instructions on the packaging, and try to coordinate so they’re all warm at the same time. (This includes the snack bread, parmesan straws, and artichoke dip.) You can heat up your marinara sauce in the microwave when you’re setting up. For the oil, we dressed it up with Italian seasoning, grated parmesan, sea salt, and ground pepper. Happy dipping!