The wait is over. White Girl Rosé is now available at FreshDirect Wines & Spirits! This delicious California rosé is brought to you by our new BFFs, The Fat Jew and Babe Walker. We’re so excited that we literally can’t even. Even better? The Fat Jew and Babe Walker have put together a list of their favorite FreshDirect foods to pair with the wine. From cheese to guacamole to sorbet, this list is so deliciously chic and so literally us.
What couples best with a wine boasting a rich nose of watermelon, strawberry, and floral notes? We know the possibilities are endless. From The Fat Jew’s pick of 24-month aged Prosciutto that perfectly blends the flavors of salty, bitter and sour, to Babe Walker’s choice of fresh and deeply creamy Salvatore Brooklyn Whole Milk Ricotta, there’s no way you can go wrong. Here are a few select pairings they have picked out for you to try.
The Fat Jew’s Top 5:
1. Soprano Galloni Prosciutto, aged 24 months
2. Cypress Grove Chevre Goat Milk Cheese
3. Cold Smoked Eastern Nova Smoked Salmon
4. FreshDirect Mini Blondies
5. Roberta’s Pizza Margherita
Babe Walker’s Top 5:
1. Cypress Grove Truffle Tremor
2. Harry’s Berries Organic California Strawberries
3. Ciao Bella Mango Sorbet
4. Dr. Praeger’s Kale Veggie Burgers
5. FreshDirect Spinach Salad w/ Goat Cheese
To see more of The Fat Jewish and Babe Walker’s favorite pairings, click here.
Mix and match- and save! Buy 6 bottles, get 10% off or buy 12 bottles to get 15% off!