I love the holiday season. After all, it’s the season for giving and I love baking sweet treats to give away!
The cookie swap is one of my favorite reasons to get-together. Whether it’s with friends, family, co-workers, or neighbors, it’s a great excuse to bake my favorite cookies and come home with so much more!
When we asked on our Facebook page for our fans’ favorite cookie recipes, one fan mentioned Jam Thumbprints (a classic). I always bake sugar cookies for my nieces and nephews because they love all the decorations (like sprinkles) I add to them.
Here are 5 more simple and delicious cookie ideas for your holiday cookie swap:
- Almond and Apricot Thumbprint Cookies from “Everyday Food® magazine”
- Amazing Toffee Thins from “Sweet Gratitude” by Judith C. Sutton
- Chocolate Dipped Macadamia Cookies from “Everyday Food® magazine”
- Low-Fat Almond Biscotti from “Rosie’s Bakery Chocolate-Packed Jam-Filled Butter-Rich No-Holds-Barred Cookie Book” by Judy Rosenberg
- Simple Cookie Stars from “Real Simple® magazine”