Nothing against classic mac, but macaroni and cheese can get a little boring. Step up your mac and cheese game with unique toppings, and serve them to your pals at your low-key NYE bash. We’re in love with what we’re calling The Meat Lover. Click through for four more unique (and very cheesy) macaroni dishes.
1. The Meat Lover (above): Top your mac with bacon, hot dogs, ketchup, and some potato chips for a little bit of crunch
2. A Little Bit Spicy: Bacon and spicy honey. The end.
3. Veg Out: Green and yellow look pretty together for a reason, which is why we added peas and broccoli to our mac and cheese.
4. The Wild Card: Ketchup, French’s fried onions, and extra cheese make for a crunchy, cheesy, and tangy dish.
5. Totally Cheesin’: Add all of the cheese. We topped this basic mac with blue cheese and crusty bread crumbs.