At FreshDirect, February is about so much more than just Valentine’s Day romance. It’s about giving love to our cherished family of local partners, as well as you, our valued customers. That’s why we’re celebrating with a month full of giveaways!
Each week in February, we’ll be giving away an assortment of delicious, locally-made products from our friends along with a $500 FreshDirect gift card. And one lucky grand prize winner will receive a $1000 gift card from FreshDirect!
To enter automatically, all you have to do is shop on FreshDirect during the month of February. The more times you order, the more chances you’ll get to win! (See rules for details and alternate entry method.)
Each prize bundle includes the following:
- Deep Indian Kitchen Tikka Masala
- Sun Noodle Shoyu Ramen Kit
- Devoción Honey Whole Bean Coffee
- Table 87 Coal Oven Margarita Pizza
- Carbone Marinara Sauce
- Sarabeth’s Kitchen Frozen Buttermilk Biscuits
- Balkan Bites Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Papa Pasquale Cavatelli with Broccoli Rabe
You can read the full contest rules below. Here’s to a month full of obsession-worthy foods and flavors that’ll make you fall head-over-heels in love!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Sponsor: The FreshDirect Month of Love Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Fresh Direct, LLC, located at 2 St. Ann’s Avenue, Bronx, NY, 10454 (referred hereafter as “Sponsor” or “FreshDirect”).
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents, who are 18 years of age or older and who reside in the FreshDirect delivery areas in NY, CT, NJ, PA, MD, VA and Washington, DC (collectively referred to hereafter as an “entrant” “entrants” or “you”). Visit here to find the FreshDirect delivery areas. Employees of FreshDirect, its officers, directors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies involved in this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members and people living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family members” means parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, spouses or grandparents, regardless of where they live. Void outside FreshDirect delivery areas in NY, CT, NJ, PA, MD, VA, Washington, DC, in states not listed and where prohibited by law. Submitting an entry constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
3. Sweepstakes Entry Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00am Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 1, 2022 and ends at 11:59pm ET on February 28, 2022. All times in these Official Rules refer to Eastern Time.
4. How to Enter: There are two methods of entry.
Method #1: you are automatically entered into the Sweepstakes when you place an order at FreshDirect.com. You will receive one (1) entry for each order you make. See entry limit below.
Method #2: to enter without making a purchase, send an email with your name, complete mailing address and daytime phone number with a subject title “FreshDirect Month of Love Giveaway Entry” to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive one (1) entry for each complete email you send. See entry limit below.
Regardless of entry method, there is a limit of three (3) entries per person per week and one (1) entry per person on 2/28/22. Eligible entries received on a given day during a weekly entry period will be entered into the corresponding weekly drawing but will not roll over to the next weekly drawing, see chart below. All eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period will automatically be entered into the Grand Prize drawing.
|Entries received on||Weekly #||Weekly drawing on or about||Prize giveaway||A.R.V. each prize|
|2/1/22–2/6/22||1||2/8/22||One weekly prize||$572.92|
|2/7/22–2/13/22||2||2/15/22||One weekly prize||$572.92|
|2/14/22–2/20/22||3||2/22/22||One weekly prize||$572.92|
|2/21/22–2/27/22||4||3/1/22||One weekly prize||$572.92|
|Entries received on||Grand prize drawing on or about||Prize giveaway||A.R.V. of grand prize|
|2/1/22–2/28/22||3/1/22||One grand prize||$1072.92|
Entries that exceed the limit mentioned above will be discarded. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are late, garbled, damaged, illegible, deleted or misdelivered. Entries using bots or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deceiving or using other unfair playing practices or otherwise violating these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time if fraud, technical failures, any unanticipated occurrence that is not fully addressed in these Official Rules or any other errors or other causes corrupt the administration, security, or integrity of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of such cancellation, and in a manner determined by Sponsor to be fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. The “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. All received entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Normal internet access and data usage charges imposed by your online or wireless carrier service may apply.
5. Prizes and their approximate retail value (“ARV”): A total of five (5) prizes will be awarded [four (4) weekly prizes and one (1) Grand Prize].
One (1) weekly prize will be awarded per week. Each weekly winner will receive a $500 FreshDirect gift card and one each of the eight (8) food products (details below). ARV of each weekly prize: $572.92.
i. Deep Indian Kitchen Tikka Masala (retail value: $3.99)
ii. Sun Noodle Shoyu Ramen Kit (retail value: $6.49)
iii. Devocion Honey Whole Bean Coffee (retail value: $19.99)
iv. Table 87 Coal Oven Margarita (retail value: $9.99)
v. Carbone’s Marinara (retail value: $8.99)
vi. Sarabeth’s Kitchen Frozen Buttermilk Biscuits (retail value: $7.99)
vii. Balkan Bites Spinach and Cheese (retail value: $9.99)
viii.Papa Pasquale Cavatelli with Broccoli Rabe (retail value: $5.49)
One (1) Grand Prize: Grand Prize winner will receive a $1,000 FreshDirect gift card and one each of the eight (8) food products (mentioned above). ARV of Grand Prize: $1,072.92.
The eight (8) food products are awarded as is, no substitution permitted and not returnable. Sponsor is not responsible for any food allergies. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or any food product of comparable value if the stated product or prize becomes unavailable for any reason. Usage of gift card is subject to FreshDirect gift card terms and conditions available here.
Total ARV of all prizes: $3,364.60. Limit one (1) prize per household. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the total eligible entries received per drawing.
Prize images depicted in advertising and promotional materials may vary from the actual prize and any depiction of a prize is for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect the images of the actual prize won. The trademarks associated with food products are the property of their respective owners. The ARV of each food product as being in effect fifteen (15) days prior to the launch of this Sweepstakes.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: All random drawings will be conducted on dates stated in section 4 and under the supervision of the Administrator whose decisions are final and binding. All potential winners will be notified via email at the email address FreshDirect has for each eligible entrant or provided at time of entry. Potential winners will be required to return a completed Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and a Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) within seven (7) days as directed on the email notification. If the Affidavit is not returned completed within the date specified or if an Affidavit or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if a potential prize winner is otherwise found to be ineligible, or if a potential prize winner cannot accept/receive the prize for any reason, or if a potential winner fails to comply with these Official Rules, that potential winner will be disqualified and the corresponding prize may be awarded to an alternate winner by random drawing from remaining eligible, non-winning entries. Attempts will be made to contact and/or verify up to at least five alternate winners. After five (5) attempts to verify a winner for the unfulfilled prize fail, the prize may not be awarded at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Grand Prize winner will be required to furnish winner’s Social Security Number to the Administrator on the Affidavit and an IRS Form 1099-Misc will be filed in the name of the winner for the prize value awarded.
Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address and/or contact information of any entrants during the course of the Sweepstakes or period when prizes are being fulfilled. Sponsor is not responsible for any returned/undeliverable prizes, delays in prize delivery caused by the delivery carrier, or unclaimed prizes. Returned, undeliverable, or unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
7. Liability Release: By entering, you (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements; (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and the Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; and (iii) release, hold harmless, and indemnify Sweepstakes Entities, from, and hereby waive any claims to, all claims, losses, injury, damages, and liability of any kind to person(s), including death, or property damage arising directly or indirectly or relating to your acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of a prize, and participation in the Sweepstakes, including privacy or right of publicity claims or claims related to merchandise delivery.
Entrants further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. Entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.” Entrant acknowledges that the releases herein are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of such laws to preserve future unknown claims.
The Sweepstakes Entities do not warrant that access to the Sweepstakes will be uninterrupted and are not responsible for: (a) Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the eligible area mentioned in section 2 above; (b) Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules; (c) lost, interrupted or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, or other connection, availability, or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Sweepstakes; (d) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, clerical, typographical or other errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the offering or announcement of the prizes or in any prize notification documents; (e) any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; (f) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Sweepstakes, or (g) damage to entrant’s system occasioned by participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Sweepstakes Entities.
8. Publicity: Entry and acceptance of a prize constitute permission for Sponsor and its designees to use each winner’s name, prize won, hometown, videos, photos, testimonials and likeness for online posting and promotional purposes without further permission, compensation or notification to any winner, except if prohibited by law.
9. Disputes: If any part of these Official Rules is deemed to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the balance of these Official Rules will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded must be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a federal or state court located in New York, NY; (b) the Sweepstakes will be governed and enforced pursuant to the laws of the State of New York and the federal laws of the United States of America, without regard to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof; (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (d) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED.
11. Winners List: For winners’ information, available after all winners are verified, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (by April 4, 2022) to: FreshDirect Month of Love 2022 Giveaway Winners, c/o Ventura Associates, Ref# WG, 494 Eighth Ave, Suite 1700, New York, NY 10001.
12. Administrator: Ventura Associates International LLC, 494 Eighth Ave, Suite 1700, New York, NY 10001.
The Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform. The information you provide will only be used in connection with this Sweepstakes and in connection with promotional or other activities of Fresh Direct, LLC.