When it comes to easy entertaining, I love simple finger foods that can be whipped up ahead of time or in mere minutes before guests arrive. Here are my five favorite quick and easy New Year’s Eve appetizers:
- Melon and Prosicutto: Is there anything easier than wrapping cantaloupe with prosciutto?
- Parmesan Twists: Puff pastry + Parmesan cheese = one easy appetizer. Or you can opt for our ready-made Parmesan straws!
- Baked Brie: Preheat oven to 350°F. Unwrap prepared crescent roll dough and place one small wheel of brie cheese on top of it. Wrap the dough together (like a present!) and place it on top of an ungreased cookie sheet. Put in the oven and bake for about 20 mins. Serve warm.
- Spiced Party Nuts: Roast almonds in the oven with a nice mix of olive oil and spices you probably already have in your cupboard!
- Herbed Potato Chips: Add some zest to plain potato chips with truffle flavored oil and Parmesan cheese or some garlic, parsley, lemon zest, and extra virgin olive oil.