No Purchase Required to Enter or Win.
1. Eligibility: The smartwater, FreshDirect, MADE Fashion Week Twitter Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who reside in the FreshDirect delivery area in the states of Connecticut, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Energy Brands Inc., d/b/a glacéau, Fresh Direct, Inc., Milk Studios, LLC, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), August 15, 2014 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, August 22, 2014 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, log-in to or create your Twitter account and “follow” @FreshDirect and @smartwater. Then, retweet the following Sweepstakes tweet (“Sweepstakes Tweet”) to automatically receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes: “It’s almost @Made! Want to win a day @ the #runway? More info:http://bit.ly/1u4C6Ry? To enter, RT & follow @FreshDirect & @smartwater”. You must retweet the Sweepstakes Tweet without modification in order to gain entry. Limit: 1 Sweepstakes entry per person per day during the Promotion Period. Twitter’s terms (https://twitter.com/tos) apply. In order for your entry to be valid, your Twitter account must be public and thus viewable by the Sponsor and its agents.
If you use a mobile device, data rates may apply. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. Entrants should check their device’s features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions. For the purpose of this Sweepstakes, multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Twitter account (“Account”). Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries per day by using multiple/different Accounts, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the Account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. For the purpose of this Sweepstakes, the “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an Account as provided by Twitter. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winner are final and binding. On or about August 25, 2014, Administrator will select the name of the potential winner in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winner will be notified by @smartwater via direct message at the Account used to participate. The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner will be notified via direct message from @smartwater to the Account used to enter the Sweepstakes. In order to receive the message, your Account privacy setting must be set to “unprotected” and/or “public.” The potential winner will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If the potential winner fails to do so, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event that the potential winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, if time permits, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the prize will not be awarded.
8. Prize: 1 GRAND PRIZE: A MADE Fashion Week experience for winner and 1 guest (“Experience”) on the date winner’s choice (winner may choose 1 day during 9/4/14 – 9/11/14). Experience includes round trip car service between winner’s home and Milk Studios; 2 VIP tickets per person to MADE Fashion Week runway shows or presentations on the chosen date; a hair styling session for both winner and guest; a $500 Macy’s gift card that may be used to shop the MADE for Macy’s collection; and $100 gift card that may be used meals. Sponsor is not responsible if any scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. Tickets may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, lodging, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. If winner’s guest is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor, as applicable. Guest must execute a liability/publicity release prior to issuance of prize documents. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets or gift cards will not be replaced. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of Event. Approximate Retail Value: $4,100.
No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for one of equal or greater value. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Energy Brands Inc., d/b/a glacéau, Fresh Direct, Inc., Milk Studios, LLC, Twitter, Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit bit.ly/VmLmVa. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.