With warm weather on my mind (I’m dreaming of my Caribbean vacation), I decided to start summer early by creating signature summer cocktails. These light and bright drinks, inspired by Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water, will transport you to a sunny and warm beach even in the coldest of seasons. Warning! Tiny drink umbrellas are not included.
Mango Mimosa: This is perfect for those summer brunches on the patio in the morning sun and is officially my new brunch go-to.
- 1.5 oz Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water with Peach & Mango
- .5 oz mango juice
- Top off with Brut sparkling white wine
- Fresh fruit – Garnish
- Place fresh cut fruit at the bottom of the glass
- Combine the Vita Coco Pure Peach & Mango with the mango juice in the glass
- Top off with sparkling white wine
- Serve chilled
- Add fruit for garnish
This is also a great drink to make ahead in a large batch! (Mother’s Day anyone?)
Super-Tini: Is it even possible to make super fruits better? I may have just found the way with the Super-Tini. It mixes super fruits, Vita Coco and vodka! Fighting the future hangover, while creating it. What could go wrong?
- 1.5 oz Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water with Açaí Pomegranate
- 2 oz Pom juice
- 2 oz vodka
- Lime juice (freshly squeezed limes)
- Berries (blueberries, blackberries, pomegranate seeds)
- (Optional) Muddle berries in the bottom of a cocktail shaker
- Combine Vita Coco, Pom juice, vodka and freshly squeezed lime juice in the cocktail shaker
- Shake over ice
- Strain and serve in a martini glass
- Garnish with berries, lime & pomegranate seeds
- 1.5 oz vodka (or white rum)
- 1.5 oz pineapple juice
- 1.5 oz Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water
- .5 oz grenadine
- Pineapple – Garnish
- Combine pineapple juice and vodka in a cocktail shaker
- Shake over ice
- Coat the bottom of the glass with the grenadine
- Strain pineapple juice and vodka into the glass
- Garnish with fresh pineapple
Rum is also a great alcohol to use instead of vodka, it complements Vita Coco Pure very well.
Sip, sit back, and savor these scrumptious summer spirits while you wait for the weather to catch up!