Move over, nachos. We’re here to tell you about a new game day snack that’s got alllll the toppings and more: totchos!
Simply put, totchos are nachos with potato tots swapped out for the chips. And in our book, any food that features oodles of tender, fluffy spud nuggets with a crispy golden-brown surface is a munching WIN.
Here’s how to put your totchos together:
1. Preheat the oven to 425 F.
2. Spread out one bag of potato tots on a baking sheet.
3. Cook according to package instructions (you want them on the crisp side).
4. Remove sheet from oven and evenly top potato tots with shredded cheese, black beans, and bacon crumbles. Return to oven and bake until beans are fully warmed through and cheese melts, 5–10 minutes.
5. Remove sheet from oven and let cool for 1–2 minutes, then top with sour cream, cilantro, corn, salsa, hot sauce, or any other toppings you like. Eat straight from the sheet while watching the game.