1-5 of 5
Pasture-Raised Local Lamb
FreshDirect's Pasture-Raised Local Lamb program is a collaborative effort with Drew Lewis of Brothers Ridge Farm in Tioga County, NY. The lambs are rotationally grazed on open pasture, and given a limited amount of non-GMO whole grains as a supplement when the energy from the pasture is deficient. Lambs are raised without the use of antibiotics, added hormones, or animal by-products. In winter months, lambs are fed additional dry hay and baleage. A variety of breeds are used to produce the best quality lambs throughout the year. This collaboration allows FreshDirect to offer the most delicious, healthy, humanely and sustainably raised lamb directly from our local region. View all of our Pasture-Raised Local Lamb here.
- Pasture-Raised LocalRack of Lamb, Frenched, Raised w/o Antibiotics$39.99/lb
- Pasture-Raised LocalLamb Denver Ribs, Raised w/o Antibiotics$8.99/lb
- Pasture-Raised LocalGround Lamb, Raised w/o Antibiotics$10.99/lb
- Pasture-Raised LocalButterflied Leg of Lamb, Whole, Raised w/o Antibiotics$16.99/lb
- Pasture-Raised LocalLamb Leg Cubes, Raised w/o Antibiotics$17.99/lb