1-25 of 25
FreshBaby: Make Your Own Baby Food
Sweet Potato Purée
Preheat oven to 425 F. Loosely wrap 1 medium sweet potato or yam (about 10 oz) in foil and place on a baking sheet. Bake until very tender, 45-50 mins. Let cool, then halve. Scoop out flesh using a spoon; discard skin. Add flesh and ½ cup breast milk or formula to a blender or food processor and blend to a smooth purée. Mix in a pinch of ground ginger, turmeric, or cinnamon if desired.
- Organic Covington Sweet Potatoes$2.99/lb
- Organic Japanese Sweet Potatoapprox. 3lb$6.99/ea
35%Organic Garnet Yamsapprox. 3lb$6.99/eaAny 2 Organic Yam Bags for $9
19%Turmeric Rootapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Just FreshDirectGround Turmeric2oz$2.99/ea($23.92/lb)
Place in a blender or food processor 1 c baby spinach, ½ c peas, 1 peeled banana, 2 cored and chopped pears, and ½ c water. Blend to a smooth purée.
12%Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 10oz$5.99/ea
- Cascadian FarmOrganic Sweet Peas, Frozen10oz$2.99/ea($4.78/lb)
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Frozen Sweet Green Peas10oz$2.89/ea($4.62/lb)
- Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.69/ea
33%Organic Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/ea4 for $4
Rosemary White Beans
Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a small pan over medium heat. Add 1 clove sliced garlic and 2 tsp rosemary leaves and cook until fragrant, about 45 secs. Stir in 1 can drained and rinsed white beans and let warm through. Transfer contents of pan to a blender or food processor and add a splash of water or olive oil. Blend to a smooth purée.
- WestbraeVegetarian Fat-Free Organic Great Northern Beans15oz$2.49/ea($2.66/lb)
- Organic Garlic$4.99/lb
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$1.99/ea
- California Olive RanchEveryday Extra-Virgin Olive Oil1 liter$18.99/ea($8.99/pt)
- O-Live & Co.Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil33fl oz$18.99/ea($9.21/pt)
No cooking required: you can mash these foods with a fork!
Mealtimes Made Easy
FoodieKid makes it simple: pre-portioned, prepped, and flash frozen ingredients for your little ones. All you have to do is choose the texture and flavors that work best for them, whether that's puréed, in chunks, or as finger food.
- FoodieKidSimple Starters, Root Veggie & Squash Pack4ct, 4oz ea$9.99/ea($9.99/lb)
- FoodieKidSimple Starters, Veggie Blends Pack4ct, 4oz ea$9.99/ea($9.99/lb)
- FoodieKidSimple Starters, Lentil & Veggie Blend Pack4ct, 4oz ea$9.99/ea($9.99/lb)