1-7 of 7
Sweet Potato Purée
Preheat oven to 425 F. Loosely wrap 1 medium sweet potato or yam (about 10 oz) in foil and place on a baking sheet. Bake until very tender, 45-50 mins. Let cool, then halve. Scoop out flesh using a spoon; discard skin. Add flesh and ½ cup breast milk or formula to a blender or food processor and blend to a smooth purée. Mix in a pinch of ground ginger, turmeric, or cinnamon if desired.
- Organic Covington Sweet Potatoes$2.99/lb
- Organic Japanese Sweet Potatoapprox. 3lb$6.99/ea
- Organic Garnet Yamsapprox. 3lb$6.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectGround Turmeric2oz$2.99/ea($23.92/lb)
- Simply OrganicCinnamon2.45oz$5.99/ea($2.44/oz)