Kids Meals Cheesy Chicken Parm & Fusilli - 10.3oz
This crave-worthy chicken parm is like getting a big, warm hug from your nonna!
An all-white meat chicken patty is lightly breaded, baked and topped with our tangy, slow-cooked
tomato sauce. We've also snuck in a full serving of vegetables by adding loads of naturally-sweet carrots to the sauce.
Nutty, toothsome whole wheat fusilli and mozzarella cheese round out this warming, comforting meal.
More about this
Made with wholesome ingredients
Full serving of vegetables in every meal
Cheese is an excellent source of calcium for building strong bones
Tomato sauce and carrots are an excellent source of antioxidant vitamin A
Whole wheat fusilli is a good source of fiber
Chicken raised without the use of antibiotics
Please do not freeze.
Both Cooking Methods:
Remove sleeve from tray.
Microwave Oven: Heating times vary.
1. Pull back one corner of plastic film.
2. Place in microwave and heat on high for 3 minutes in 1,000-watt
or higher microwave, or 3 1/2 minutes in lower wattage microwave.
3. Let sit for 1 minute before carefully removing plastic film.
Conventional Oven: Pre-heat to 350°F.
1. Remove plastic film & sprinkle 1 tsp of water over just the pasta.
2. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
3. Heat in oven on a baking sheet for 25 minutes, then remove foil &
cook for an additional 5 minutes or until heated through.
• Nutritionist Recommended
• Raised Without Antibiotics
Nutrition, Ingredients, and Allergens
at least 3 days from delivery