Kids Meals Cheese-Stuffed Jumbo! Shells - 7.9oz
This is how to get your kids to eat spinach! Big pasta shells are filled with a creamy ricotta
and chopped spinach mixture and then topped with our tangy, slow-cooked tomato sauce. These stuffed shells
are so good, your little ones won't even care they're getting a full serving of vegetables.
More about this
Made with wholesome ingredients
Full serving of vegetables in every meal
Cheese is an excellent source of calcium for building strong bones
Please do not freeze.
Both Cooking Methods:
Remove sleeve from tray.
Microwave Oven: Heating times vary.
1. Pull back one corner of plastic film.
2. Place in microwave and heat on high for 2 minutes in 1,000-watt
or higher microwave, or 2 1/2 minutes in lower wattage microwave.
3. Let sit for 1 minute before carefully removing plastic film.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Remove plastic film from tray.
2. Cover tray with aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until heated through.
4. Carefully remove foil to avoid steam. Enjoy!
• Nutritionist Recommended
• No Hydrogenated Oils
Nutrition, Ingredients, and Allergens
at least 3 days from delivery