Kids Meals Turkey Meatloaf & Sweet Tater Mash - 8.3oz
A classic Sunday night dinner perfectly portioned for the little one in your family. A breast meat turkey meatloaf
is baked to perfection and served with a delicious barbecue-ketchup sauce. Served with a side of not-too-sweet mashed sweet
potatoes, baby carrots, peas and corn — this is a dish adults will love too.
More about this
Made with wholesome ingredients
Full serving of vegetables in every meal
Sweet potatoes and carrots are an excellent source of fiber and a good source of antioxidant vitamin C
Turkey is a good source of iron
Lean meal option
Please do not freeze.
Both Cooking Methods:
Remove sleeve from tray. Before
cooking, pull back one corner of
plastic film & remove the
Serve with sauce. Enjoy!
Important: Heating times vary.
1. Place in microwave and heat on high for 2 minutes in 1,000-watt
or higher microwave, or 2 1/2 minutes in lower wattage microwave.
2. Let sit for 1 minute before carefully removing plastic film.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Remove plastic film from tray.
2. Cover tray with aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until heated through.
4. Carefully remove foil to avoid steam.
• Nutritionist Recommended
• All Natural
Nutrition, Ingredients, and Allergens
at least 3 days from delivery