Kids Meals Chicken Nuggets - 8.5 oz
Call 'em nuggets, fingers or tenders, practically every kid will love our lightly breaded and baked pieces of real chicken breast meat — not the franken-nuggets you find at a fast food chain. You'll love that they come with a colorful rice-quinoa pilaf chock full of peas, carrots, zucchini and corn. Served with a side of our tangy barbecue-ketchup sauce for lots of dinnertime dipping fun!
More about this
Made with wholesome ingredients
Full serving of vegetables in every meal
Carrots, peas and green beans are an excellent source of antioxidant vitamin A
Quinoa-rice pilaf, chicken and green beans are an excellent source of iron and a good source of fiber
Meal is low in saturated fat
Please do not freeze.
Both Cooking Methods:
Before cooking, remove plastic film from tray and remove sauce cup.
Microwave Oven: Heating times vary.
1. Place in microwave and heat on high for 1 1/2 minutes in 1,000-watt or higher microwave, or 2 minutes in lower wattage microwave.
2. Let sit for 1 minute before serving with sauce.
Conventional Oven: Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
1. Sprinkle a teaspoon of water over the green beans.
2. Place tray on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 25 minutes or until heated through.
4. Serve with sauce. Enjoy!
• Nutritionist Recommended
• No Hydrogenated Oils
Nutrition, Ingredients, and Allergens
at least 3 days from delivery