100% Grass-Fed Brisket
"Beef Brisket Flat Cut, Boneless"
- Braise this lean cut in a seasoned broth alongside vegetables, and you'll be rewarded with the ultimate in comfort food.Claims
FreshDirect's 100% Grass-Fed program is made up of a collection of small family farms where the 100% grass-fed cattle are finished on open pasture, and are traceable directly to the farmer that raised the animal. Under this program, the cattle never receive artificial growth hormones or antibiotics.
About the Farmers The Adirondack Grazers Cooperative is a group of beef producers from small to mid-size family farms in New York and Vermont. Their cattle are raised on the rich grasses of the Adirondack Region without the use of hormones, antibiotics or feedlots. The cooperative provides a forum for farmers to improve on sustainable practices and set quality standards for their animals.
We love locally raised grass-fed beef, but due to the harsh Northeast winters, it's not always possible for us to source in our area. So we've partnered with Joyce Farms, a coalition of small family-run farms raising grass-fed beef in regions with pastures of mixed forages and significantly less snowfall. We're working with farmers in states including Mississippi, Georgia and Nebraska to bring you the finest grass-fed beef all year round.
- Raised Without Antibiotics
USABrandAbout 100% Grass-Fed
Like That? You'll Love This.
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- Organic Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$5.99/ea
- $3.99/eaAny 2 brown mushrooms for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- ColemanOrganic Thin Sliced Chicken Breasts4 pieces per pack$11.99/lb
- $5.99/eaAny 2 Earthbound Farm 10oz salads for $10.00Mix'n'Match
- Red JacketApple Cider64fl oz$2.99/ea
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00($0.75/pt)
- Organic Cauliflowerabout 1.5lb each$5.99/ea