- A tender, hearty and lean piece of sirloin tip that's cut to fit just right between two slices of bread. We like to pan-fry it and serve it on a crusty roll with mustard, mayo and a slice of radicchio. Or try a Philadelphia-style steak sandwich with fried onions, lots of provolone cheese (or cheese sauce) and any other condiment your heart desires.Claims
FreshDirect's 100% Grass-Fed program is made up of a collection of small family farms where the 100% grass-fed cattle are finished on open pasture, and are traceable directly to the farmer that raised the animal. Under this program, the cattle never receive artificial growth hormones or antibiotics.
About the Farmers The Adirondack Grazers Cooperative is a group of beef producers from small to mid-size family farms in New York and Vermont. Their cattle are raised on the rich grasses of the Adirondack Region without the use of hormones, antibiotics or feedlots. The cooperative provides a forum for farmers to improve on sustainable practices and set quality standards for their animals.
We love locally raised grass-fed beef, but due to the harsh Northeast winters, it's not always possible for us to source in our area. So we've partnered with Joyce Farms, a coalition of small family-run farms raising grass-fed beef in regions with pastures of mixed forages and significantly less snowfall. We're working with farmers in states including Mississippi, Georgia and Nebraska to bring you the finest grass-fed beef all year round.
100% Grass-Fed Beef Sandwich Steak
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $9.99/eaSave! 2 for $14.00
$12.99Save! $7.60/lb for 2lb or more
- $9.49/eaSave! 2 for $14.00
- FreshDirectOrganic Lean Ground Beef Patties, Fresh4ct, 6oz burgers$9.99/lb
- $8.49/eaSave! 2 for $12.00