100% Grass-Fed Beef Flank Steak
- Flavor galore and texture to boot. This long, flat steak gets a spot on our Top 10. Cook it medium rare and slice it thinly against the grain to bring out its excellent flavor, tenderness, and juiciness. Great for quickly pan-frying (try using a cast-iron skillet). Or marinate for an hour or so, then grill.Claims
FreshDirect's 100% Grass-Fed program is made up of a collection of small family farms where the 100% grass-fed cattle are finished on open pasture, and are traceable directly to the farmer that raised the animal. Under this program, the cattle never receive artificial growth hormones or antibiotics.
About the Farmers The Adirondack Grazers Cooperative is a group of beef producers from small to mid-size family farms in New York and Vermont. Their cattle are raised on the rich grasses of the Adirondack Region without the use of hormones, antibiotics or feedlots. The cooperative provides a forum for farmers to improve on sustainable practices and set quality standards for their animals.
We love locally raised grass-fed beef, but due to the harsh Northeast winters, it's not always possible for us to source in our area. So we've partnered with Joyce Farms, a coalition of small family-run farms raising grass-fed beef in regions with pastures of mixed forages and significantly less snowfall. We're working with farmers in states including Mississippi, Georgia and Nebraska to bring you the finest grass-fed beef all year round.
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Like That? You'll Love This.
$12.99Save! $9.00/lb for 2lb or more
- $9.99/eaSave! 2 for $15.00
- $9.49/eaSave! 2 for $16.00
- Pat LaFriedaBeef Short Rib Hamburger, Fresh4ct, 6oz ea$6.99/lb