- This is the Norman Rockwell Sunday evening dinner: a big, rosy, roasted rib section of beef. The meat is extraordinarily tender and flavorful, partly because the fat on top of the ribs melts during cooking and sinks into the meat. We like to make a seasoned bread-crumb mix and rub it on the top.Claims
What does RWA mean?R(aised) W(ithout):
It means that when you buy beef labeled Local Angus RWA your product comes with three promises, so you can feel good about feeding it to your family.
- A(dded Hormones)
- A(nimal By-Products)
Local Angus is FreshDirect's premium beef offering. We work with a coalition of small family farms throughout NY and PA who feed their cattle a diet of primarily grass, supplemented by grain throughout the finishing months. Every farm in this program is independently audited for animal welfare practices to ensure the best standards of care.
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Local Angus RWA Standing Rib Roast, Raised without Antibiotics
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Asparagus1lb$4.99/ea2 for $8.00
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
$3.99Any 2 Black Dirt Carrot for $6.00
- FreshDirectGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$3.99/ea($3.99/ct)
- Organic Carrotsbunch$2.99/ea2 for $5.00