- The perfect holiday roast, this Bone-In Rib Roast is extraordinarily tender and flavorful, partly because the fat on top of the ribs melts during cooking and sinks into the meat. Unlike our standing rib roast, the bones are not frenched — we leave the tail end of the rib on the bone.Claims
Local Harvest is FreshDirect's premium beef offering. We work with a coalition of small family farms throughout New York and Pennsylvania who feed their cattle a diet of primarily grass, supplemented by grain throughout the finishing months. The cattle are never fed or administered any artificial growth hormones or antibiotics. Every farm in the Local Harvest program is independently audited for animal welfare practices to ensure the best standards of care.
The Local Harvest program is comprised of the following family farms.
- Baumert Family Farm – Herndon, PA
- Conquest Cattle Farmers – Cato, NY
- Green Valley Farm – Manheim, PA
- Hoffman Farms – Dover, PA
- Mahantongo Angus Farm – Klingerstown, PA
- Silver Run Farm – Lancaster, PA
- Zimmerman Farms – Pitman, PA
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Local Harvest Angus Bone-In Rib Roast, Raised without Antibiotics
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- FreshDirectGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00($3.99/ct)
- $3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- Asparagus1lb$4.99/eaSave! 2 for $9.00