- The perfect holiday roast, this Bone-In Rib Roast is extraordinarily tender and flavorful, partly because the fat on top of the ribs melts during cooking and sinks into the meat. Unlike our standing rib roast, the bones are not frenched — we leave the tail end of the rib on the bone.Claims
What does RWA mean?R(aised) W(ithout):
It means that when you buy beef labeled Local Angus RWA your product comes with three promises, so you can feel good about feeding it to your family.
- A(dded Hormones)
- A(nimal By-Products)
Local Angus is FreshDirect's premium beef offering. We work with a coalition of small family farms throughout NY and PA who feed their cattle a diet of primarily grass, supplemented by grain throughout the finishing months. Every farm in this program is independently audited for animal welfare practices to ensure the best standards of care.
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Local Angus RWA Bone-In Rib Roast, Raised without Antibiotics
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Asparagus1lb$4.99/ea2 for $9.00
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- $4.49/ea2 for $8.00
- FreshDirectGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$3.99/ea($3.99/ct)
- $4.59/eaAny 2 Veggie Short Cuts for $9.00($9.18/lb)
- $2.29/eaAny 2 Artisinal Baguettes for $3.50($2.29/ct)