- The king among steaks — tender, velvety, delectable. Best when sautéed, broiled, or grilled. Cook quickly to preserve filet mignon's peerless texture. Try to resist overwhelming its subtle flavor with marinades. Instead, simply sprinkle with kosher salt and fresh ground pepper before cooking.Claims
What does RWA mean?R(aised) W(ithout):
It means that when you buy beef labeled Local Angus RWA your product comes with three promises, so you can feel good about feeding it to your family.
- A(dded Hormones)
- A(nimal By-Products)
Local Angus is FreshDirect's premium beef offering. We work with a coalition of small family farms throughout NY and PA who feed their cattle a diet of primarily grass, supplemented by grain throughout the finishing months. Every farm in this program is independently audited for animal welfare practices to ensure the best standards of care.
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Local Angus RWA Filet Mignon, Center-Cut, Raised without Antibiotics
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $4.59/eaAny 2 Veggie Short Cuts for $9.00($9.18/lb)
- A.1.Steak Sauce10oz$5.69/ea($9.03/pt)
- Grape Tomatoes12oz$2.99/ea2 for $5.00
- Asparagus1lb$4.99/ea2 for $9.00
$4.992 for $8.00
- $4.49/ea2 for $8.00
- $5.99/ea2 for $10.00