Local Harvest Angus Filet Mignon, Center-Cut, Raised without Antibiotics
- The king among steaks — tender, velvety, delectable. Best when sautéed, broiled, or grilled. Cook quickly to preserve filet mignon's peerless texture. Try to resist overwhelming its subtle flavor with marinades. Instead, simply sprinkle with kosher salt and fresh ground pepper before cooking.BrandAbout Local Harvest
Local Harvest is FreshDirect's premium beef offering. We work with a coalition of small family farms throughout New York and Pennsylvania who feed their cattle a diet of primarily grass, supplemented by grain throughout the finishing months. The cattle are never fed or administered any artificial growth hormones or antibiotics. Every farm in the Local Harvest program is independently audited for animal welfare practices to ensure the best standards of care.
The Local Harvest program is comprised of the following family farms.
- Baumert Family Farm – Herndon, PA
- Conquest Cattle Farmers – Cato, NY
- Green Valley Farm – Manheim, PA
- Hoffman Farms – Dover, PA
- Mahantongo Angus Farm – Klingerstown, PA
- Silver Run Farm – Lancaster, PA
- Zimmerman Farms – Pitman, PA
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Asparagusapprox 1lb$4.99/ea
- A.1. Steak Sauce10oz$5.69/ea($9.03/PT)
- FreshDirect Cilantro Sesame Marinadepint (16 fl oz)$3.99/eaAny 2 Marinades for $5.00($3.99/LB)Mix'n'Match
- Amstel Light12oz bottles 12pk$20.99/ea($2.33/PT)
- Peroni Lager12oz bottles 6pk$10.99/ea($2.44/PT)