Local Harvest Angus NY Strip Steak, Raised without Antibiotics
- This true American original has robust flavor and is tender enough to simply sear to a perfect velvety pink. Or try marinating to impart even more juicy tenderness. You might know this well-marbled loin cut as a Kansas City strip. Always performs well — broiled, grilled or pan-fried.Claims
Local Harvest is FreshDirect's premium beef offering. We work with a coalition of small family farms throughout New York and Pennsylvania who feed their cattle a diet of primarily grass, supplemented by grain throughout the finishing months. The cattle are never fed or administered any artificial growth hormones or antibiotics. Every farm in the Local Harvest program is independently audited for animal welfare practices to ensure the best standards of care.
The Local Harvest program is comprised of the following family farms.
- Baumert Family Farm – Herndon, PA
- Conquest Cattle Farmers – Cato, NY
- Green Valley Farm – Manheim, PA
- Hoffman Farms – Dover, PA
- Mahantongo Angus Farm – Klingerstown, PA
- Silver Run Farm – Lancaster, PA
- Zimmerman Farms – Pitman, PA
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Like That? You'll Love This.
$5.99Save! 2 for $8.00
- A.1.Steak Sauce10oz$5.69/ea($9.03/pt)
- Grape Tomatoes16oz$2.99/ea
- Brooklyn BreweryLager6pk, 12fl oz bottles$10.99/ea($2.44/pt)
- Stella ArtoisLager6pk, 12fl oz bottles$10.99/ea($2.44/pt)