Fuji Apples, 4-Pack
- There's a hint of sweet vanilla in this baseball-sized apple. Originally grown in Japan, the Fuji ripens slowly and is a challenge to pick. Which is why some markets charge sky-high Tokyo prices for this crunchy, honey-yellow-fleshed fruit. Fujis retain their flavor and shape when baked.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $3.99/pkgSave! 2 for $7.00
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$1.49/ea
$2.29Save! 2 for $2.50
- Fage TOTAL 0% Plain Greek Yogurt6oz (170g)$1.69/ea($4.45/LB)
$4.39Any 2 Varieties for $7.00($1.00/PT)Mix'n'Match
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00
- $0.89/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00