- There's a hint of sweet vanilla in this baseball-sized apple. Originally grown in Japan, the Fuji ripens slowly and is a challenge to pick. Which is why some markets charge sky-high Tokyo prices for this crunchy, honey-yellow-fleshed fruit. Fujis retain their flavor and shape when baked.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USA, Chile and New ZealandSeasonApple Season: Fall
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- $1.69/eaSave! 4 for $6.00
- BountyGiant 2-Ply Paper Towels Select-a-Size8ct, 95 sheets ea$13.19/cs
$15.49Save! $12.00/cs for 2cs or more($1.65/ct)
- $3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- Grape Tomatoes12oz$2.99/ea
- $0.99/eaSave! 5 for $4.50