- There's a hint of sweet vanilla in this baseball-sized apple. Originally grown in Japan, the Fuji ripens slowly and is a challenge to pick. Which is why some markets charge sky-high Tokyo prices for this crunchy, honey-yellow-fleshed fruit. Fujis retain their flavor and shape when baked.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $1.29/eaSave! 5 for $5.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- Asparagusbunch$4.99/eaSave! 2 for $9.00
$5.99Save! 2 for $10.00
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels8ct, 44 sheets ea$14.49/ea($1.81/ct)(details)OFF ONE Bounty 8ct. Huge, White, Select-A-Size Roll OR Bounty 12ct. Huge, White, Select-A-Size Roll (excludes trial/travel size)Save $2.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli1lb bunch$3.49/ea
- Green Cucumber, Medium(about 7oz ea)$0.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsCelery, Medium(about 1lb ea)$2.99/eaSave! 2 for $5.00
- $1.89/eaSave! 2 for $3.50