- There's a hint of sweet vanilla in this baseball-sized apple. Originally grown in Japan, the Fuji ripens slowly and is a challenge to pick. Which is why some markets charge sky-high Tokyo prices for this crunchy, honey-yellow-fleshed fruit. Fujis retain their flavor and shape when baked.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $3.99/eaabout $2.00/lb
- Grape Tomatoes12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4.00
- $2.29/ea2 for $4.00
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
$5.992 for $7.00
- $2.49/ea2 for $4.00
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size8ct, 63 sheets ea$13.99/ea($1.75/ct)
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$3.49/ea2 for $6.00