- There's a hint of sweet vanilla in this baseball-sized apple. Originally grown in Japan, the Fuji ripens slowly and is a challenge to pick. Which is why some markets charge sky-high Tokyo prices for this crunchy, honey-yellow-fleshed fruit. Fujis retain their flavor and shape when baked.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
Like That? You'll Love This.
$1.89Save! 2 for $3.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli1lb bunch$2.99/ea
$3.49Save! 2 for $5.00
- Green Cucumber, Medium(about 7oz ea)$0.99/ea
- Asparagusbunch$4.99/eaSave! 2 for $9.00
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels8ct, 44 sheets ea$13.04/ea
$14.49Save 10%($1.63/ct)(details)OFF ONE Bounty 8ct. Huge, White, Select-A-Size Roll OR Bounty 12ct. Huge, White, Select-A-Size Roll (excludes trial/travel size)Save $2.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- $1.29/eaSave! 5 for $5.00
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00