- There's a hint of sweet vanilla in this baseball-sized apple. Originally grown in Japan, the Fuji ripens slowly and is a challenge to pick. Which is why some markets charge sky-high Tokyo prices for this crunchy, honey-yellow-fleshed fruit. Fujis retain their flavor and shape when baked.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Family Tree FarmsJumbo Ultra-Premium Blueberriesapprox. 9.8oz$7.99/ea
$8.992 for $15.00
- Driscoll'sJumbo Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$6.99/ea
$4.99Any 2 Kiss Melons for $8.00
$2.99Any 2 Tropical Fruit for $4.00
- Honeycrisp Apples, Case50-56ct$99.99/ea
- Gala Apples, Case18-22ct$29.99/ea
$4.99Any 2 Tropical Fruit for $4.00
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
- Pell Family FarmLocal Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
- $7.99/eaabout $6.12/lb