- There's a hint of sweet vanilla in this baseball-sized apple. Originally grown in Japan, the Fuji ripens slowly and is a challenge to pick. Which is why some markets charge sky-high Tokyo prices for this crunchy, honey-yellow-fleshed fruit. Fujis retain their flavor and shape when baked.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- $0.79/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Grape Tomatoes16oz$2.49/ea
$2.99Save! 2 for $4.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsCelery, Medium(about 1lb ea)$1.99/ea
$2.99Save! 2 for $3.00
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels8ct, 44 sheets ea$13.04/ea
- Green Cucumber, Medium(about 7oz ea)$0.99/ea