Fuji Apples, 4-Pack
- There's a hint of sweet vanilla in this baseball-sized apple. Originally grown in Japan, the Fuji ripens slowly and is a challenge to pick. Which is why some markets charge sky-high Tokyo prices for this crunchy, honey-yellow-fleshed fruit. Fujis retain their flavor and shape when baked.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- Bounty 2-Ply Paper Towels, 8 Rolls44 sheets per roll$12.31/ea
- $1.49/eaSave! 4 for $5.00
- $3.99/4pkabout $1.59/lb
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00
- Green Cucumber, Medium(about 7oz ea)$0.99/eaSave! 2 for $1.80
- $0.89/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Celery, Medium(about 1lb ea)$2.99/ea
- Asparagusapprox 1lb$5.99/ea