- There's a hint of sweet vanilla in this baseball-sized apple. Originally grown in Japan, the Fuji ripens slowly and is a challenge to pick. Which is why some markets charge sky-high Tokyo prices for this crunchy, honey-yellow-fleshed fruit. Fujis retain their flavor and shape when baked.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USA and New ZealandSeasonApple Season: Fall
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5.00
- $4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- $2.69/ea2 for $5.00
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size8ct, 63 sheets ea$13.99/ea($1.75/ct)