- There's a hint of sweet vanilla in this baseball-sized apple. Originally grown in Japan, the Fuji ripens slowly and is a challenge to pick. Which is why some markets charge sky-high Tokyo prices for this crunchy, honey-yellow-fleshed fruit. Fujis retain their flavor and shape when baked.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USA and MexicoSeasonApple Season: Fall
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- Ocean Mist FarmsCelery, Medium(about 1lb ea)$3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00
- $1.99/eaSave! 2 for $3.50
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $5.00
- Grape Tomatoes12oz$2.99/eaSave! 2 for $5.00
- $0.79/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
$2.49Save! $1.50/lb for 2lb or more