- There's a hint of sweet vanilla in this baseball-sized apple. Originally grown in Japan, the Fuji ripens slowly and is a challenge to pick. Which is why some markets charge sky-high Tokyo prices for this crunchy, honey-yellow-fleshed fruit. Fujis retain their flavor and shape when baked.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$2.49/ea
$3.99Save! 2 for $4.00
$5.99Save! 2 for $8.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- $1.49/eaAny 10 Seasonal Citrus for $10.00Mix'n'Match
- $0.79/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
$1.99Save! 2 for $3.00
- Grape Tomatoes16oz$2.99/ea