Fuji Apples, 4-Pack
- There's a hint of sweet vanilla in this baseball-sized apple. Originally grown in Japan, the Fuji ripens slowly and is a challenge to pick. Which is why some markets charge sky-high Tokyo prices for this crunchy, honey-yellow-fleshed fruit. Fujis retain their flavor and shape when baked.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USA and New ZealandSeasonApple Season: Fall
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $4.99/4pkabout $1.99/lb
- $1.49/eaAny 4 oranges or grapefruit for $5.00Mix'n'Match
- $4.49/pkgAny 2 Berries Mix and Match for $8.00Mix'n'Match
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$2.99/eaAny 2 Ocean Mist vegetables for $4.00Mix'n'Match
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkg