- The light golden streaks of color on the outside of the Gala hint at the honey-floral taste on the inside. We think there's a touch of banana in there, too. Sweet with a medium-crisp bite, the Gala looks like a beautiful old-time fruit-stand apple. Its delicate taste gets a boost from the slightly tart skin.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Grape Tomatoes12oz$2.99/ea
- $3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size8ct, 63 sheets ea$11.19/ea
- $2.69/eaSave! 2 for $5.00