- The light golden streaks of color on the outside of the Gala hint at the honey-floral taste on the inside. We think there's a touch of banana in there, too. Sweet with a medium-crisp bite, the Gala looks like a beautiful old-time fruit-stand apple. Its delicate taste gets a boost from the slightly tart skin.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $1.79/ea2 for $3.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- $4.99/ea2 for $9.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$3.49/ea
- $0.99/ea5 for $4.50
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size8ct, 63 sheets ea$13.99/ea($1.75/ct)
- Asparagus1lb$4.99/ea2 for $9.00
$0.994 for $2.00