- The light golden streaks of color on the outside of the Gala hint at the honey-floral taste on the inside. We think there's a touch of banana in there, too. Sweet with a medium-crisp bite, the Gala looks like a beautiful old-time fruit-stand apple. Its delicate taste gets a boost from the slightly tart skin.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.49/ea
$3.992 for $6.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- $4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size8ct, 63 sheets ea$13.99/ea($1.75/ct)
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4.00
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea