- The light golden streaks of color on the outside of the Gala hint at the honey-floral taste on the inside. We think there's a touch of banana in there, too. Sweet with a medium-crisp bite, the Gala looks like a beautiful old-time fruit-stand apple. Its delicate taste gets a boost from the slightly tart skin.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: Fall
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
- $6.79/eaabout $3.40/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/bnc
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea