Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat
These gorgeous Hass avocados are shipped to you ready to eat! Don't delay in enjoying the buttery texture and rich, slightly sweet flavor. We love to plump up burritos, sandwiches and salads with these "butter pears," but they also make a satisfying addition to health smoothies to start your day off right.Please note: Avocados are ready when the flesh yields to gentle pressure. To promote ripening, store avocados in a paper bag at room temperature. To slow ripening, store in the fridge.Origin
USA and MexicoBrandAvocados from Mexico
Firm avocados will ripen on your counter in 4 to 7 days. They'll yield to gentle squeezing when they are ready to eat. To speed ripening, place firm avocados in a paper bag and store at room temperature for 2 to 4 days.
Storing Ripe Avocados
A ripe avocado gives slightly when gently squeezed. The freshness of a ripe avocado can be preserved by storing it in the refrigerator, where it should keep for up to 5 days.
Storing Cut Avocados
To keep sliced avocado from turning brown, wrap tightly in plastic. A squirt of lemon or lime juice rubbed onto the exposed flesh before you wrap it helps too.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.59/eaSave! 4 for $2.00
- $1.99/eaSave! 2 for $3.00
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- $5.99/eaSave! 2 for $10.00
- Shanley Farms Gator Eggs Avocados6 pack, 1.5lb$5.99/ea
- Green-Skinned Avocado, Firm, Large(about 12oz ea)$2.99/eaSave! 2 for $5.00
- Ocean Mist Farms Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$2.99/ea
$3.49Save! 2 for $5.00
- $3.99/5ozAny 2 select 5oz salads for $7.00Mix'n'Match