- These whole wheat bagels are kettle boiled, ring-shaped yeast roll, baked to golden brown with coarse bran flakes. (from Just Bagels)Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- No Artificial Color
- All Natural
- No Preservatives
- Trans Fat Free
Preheat toaster oven or conventional oven to 425 degrees. Place frozen bagel directly on middle rack. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown; let cool and enjoy. Ovens may vary. Alternate Quick Preparation: Microwave for 20-30 seconds, slice and toast.BrandJust Bagels
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Soy
Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour), Water, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Wheat Bran, Contains Less Than 2% Of Each Of The Following: Salt, Degerminated Yellow Corn Meal, Yeast, Guar & Xanthan Gum Blend, Inactive Dry Yeast, Soybean Oil, Ascorbic Acid Added As A Dough Conditioner, Enzymes.
Just Bagels Whole Wheat Bagels, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- MorrisonsCorn Muffins, Case48ct, 3.5oz ea$73.99/cs
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$3.99/ea
- Fresh Cubed Mangoapprox. 8oz$3.99/ea
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkPlain Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)