- There's nothing like the fragrance of cinnamon wafting out of the oven on a leisurely weekend afternoon. Sprinklings of streusel and streaks of spice are folded into the rich, buttery dough. Serve them the traditional way with clotted cream, or slather with butter or a tangy marmalade.Heating Instructions
No need to defrost. Preheat oven to 375°F. Place frozen scones on a sheetpan and bake until golden brown, about 25-30 minutes. Enjoy!
- Contains Soy
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Wheat
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat, Barley, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cream, Cinnamon Chips (Sugar, Palm Oil, Cinnamon, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Soy Lecithin), Eggs, Butter, Sugar, Baking Powder (Corn Starch, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Crystal Sugar (Sugar, Carnauba Wax), Salt, Cinnamon.
FreshDirect Ready-to-Bake Cinnamon Scones, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
$5.992 for $9.00($1.25/ct)
$4.992 for $7.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- $4.99/ea2 for $9.00
- BionaturaeOrganic Apricot Nectar25.4fl oz$3.99/ea($2.51/pt)
- Canada DryOriginal Sparkling Seltzer Water12ct, 12fl oz ea$4.99/ea($0.55/pt)