- There's nothing like the fragrance of cinnamon wafting out of the oven on a leisurely weekend afternoon. Sprinklings of streusel and streaks of spice are folded into the rich, buttery dough. Serve them the traditional way with clotted cream, or slather with butter or a tangy marmalade.Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
No need to defrost. Preheat oven to 375°F. Place frozen scones on a sheetpan and bake until golden brown, about 25-30 minutes. Enjoy!
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Soy
- Contains Eggs
Unbleached Unbromated Enriched Malted Barley And Wheat Flour, Heavy Cream, Cinnamon Chips (Sugar, Palm Oil, Nonfat Dry Milk, Soy Lecithin [Emulsifier]), Eggs, Butter, Sugar, Baking Powder, Salt.
FreshDirect Cinnamon Scones, Frozen, Ready-to-Bake
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- $7.99/eaAny 2 select stuffed croissants for $14.50($2.00/ct)Mix'n'Match
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- $3.99/eaAny 2 $3.99 Cut Fruit for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- $4.99/eaAny 2 $4.99 Organic Cut Fruit for $9.00Mix'n'Match
- BionaturaeOrganic Apricot Nectar25.4fl oz$3.99/ea($2.51/pt)