FreshDirect Banana Bread
- Moist, dense, and packed full of ripe bananas you'll swear that your grandmother gave us her recipe. Banana bread belongs to that class of foods that you can eat any time of day breakfast or dessert, with a meal or by itself. Slice and spread with butter or cream cheese to make a perfect after-school snack.Claims
Please note: This product is best eaten at room temperature.
- No Hydrogenated Oils
If you'd like to serve warm, Discard plastic wrap, place bread in microwave and heat on high for approx 60-75 seconds. Remove, slice and enjoy!
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Produced in our bakery, where tree nuts and peanuts are used.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Wheat
Flour (Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme), Banana, Sugar, Sour Cream (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Skim Milk, Cream, Modified Food Starch, Sodium Phosphate, Locust Bean Gum, Carrageenan, Potassium Sorbate [Preservative]), Canola Oil, Eggs, Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas1 bunch, approx. 5-7 bananas$1.99/bnc
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$4.99/ea
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00