- Moist, dense, and packed full of ripe bananas — you'll swear that your grandmother gave us her recipe. Banana bread belongs to that class of foods that you can eat any time of day — breakfast or dessert, with a meal or by itself.Heating Instructions
Please note: This product is best eaten at room temperature.
If you'd like to serve warm, Discard plastic wrap, place bread in microwave and heat on high for approximately 35 seconds. Remove, slice and enjoy!
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Wheat
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Eggs
Banana, Sugar, Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Modified Food Starch, Sodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Locust Bean Gum, Potassium Sorbate [Preservative]), Canola Oil, Eggs (Eggs, Citric Acid [To Protect Color]), Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Sea Salt.
FreshDirect Mini Banana Bread
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.49/ea
$4.492 for $6.00
- $5.49/ea2 for $10.00
$3.25Any 2 Homemade Minis for $5.00($4.91/lb)
- Fresh Cubed Mangoapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00
- Fresh Cubed Honeydew Melonapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- $5.99/eaabout $4.61/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7.00