- Ah, the sesame roll. Where would we be without it? Well, we'd probably be staring forlornly at a pile of deli meat, wondering how to eat it without coating our fingers in mustard. But these big, buttery buns studded with sesame seeds really do the trick with panache, providing a broad base for sliced turkey smothered in cole slaw, or a cozy, juice-sopping pillow for an oversized burger with all the fixings.
These rolls are ready to roll (no oven necessary), but they are extra-delicious after a few minutes on the grill or in a warm oven.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Sesame Seed and/or Sesame Oil
Unbleached Enriched Umbromated Flour (Wheat Flour, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Malted Barley Flour), Water, Durum Flour, Milk Non Fat Dry, Eggs, Sesame Seeds, Sugar, Butter, Salt, Yeast.
Produced where Eggs, Milk, Peanuts, Sesame, Soy, Tree Nuts And Wheat Are Used.
FreshDirect Fresh Sesame Brioche Rolls
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Pat LaFriedaBeef Short Rib Hamburger, Fresh4ct, 6oz ea$6.99/lb
- Pat LaFriedaOriginal Beef Hamburger, Fresh4ct, 6oz ea$6.99/lb
- Pat LaFriedaBeef Brisket Hamburger, Fresh4ct, 6oz ea$6.99/lb
$9.99Save! 2 for $14.00
- $5.49/eaAny 2 Brioche Varieties for $8.00($0.92/ct)Mix'n'Match
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- Kobe Beef AmericaGround Beef Burgers4ct, 6oz ea$8.99/lb