- These sandwich rolls are at once incredibly flavorful and exceedingly light. The interior is filled with big pockets of air, and has a silky, stretchy texture; the exterior is dusted with flour and tastes of olive oil. Just heat, and these individual ciabattas will emerge from your oven warm and fragrant. For an outstanding sandwich, layer thin-sliced prosciutto and fresh mozzarella on these chewy rolls.Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Remove rolls from freezer and discard package. Place on center rack of oven and bake for 12-14 minutes until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for approximately 10 minutes. Enjoy!Frozen Note
Heat our parbaked frozen breads in your oven and taste perfect bread in minutes, whenever you want.
What does oven-ready mean?
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Wheat
Flour (Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme), Water, Salt, Olive Oil, Yeast, Corn Meal. Bread Rating
FreshDirect Oven-Ready Ciabatta Sandwich Rolls, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 0.50lb | $6.99/lb$3.50
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.29/ea2 for $4.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Berries for $7.00
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
- Field & FarmPlum Tomatoesapprox. 24oz$2.99/ea