- The banana is an anytime, year-round snack. We like them fully yellow with just a dusting of brown freckles. But super-ripe, meltingly sweet bananas and firmer greenish ones have their fans too. Slice them onto cereal or pancakes, fold into fruit salad, blend into smoothies, and bake into muffins. Heat brings out bananas' creamy sweetness. Try baking, broiling, or sautéing them with butter and sugar for a luscious dessert.
USA, Costa Rica and EcuadorSeasonBanana Season: All Year
Like That? You'll Love This.
$4.99Any 2 Cereal for $8.00Mix'n'Match
- $3.99/pkgSave! 2 for $7.00
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- Green Cucumber, Medium(about 7oz ea)$0.99/eaSave! 2 for $1.80
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- Celery, Medium(about 1lb ea)$2.49/ea