- Beretta Pancetta is a traditional Italian specialty, used in a similar manner to the way we use bacon. Beretta makes a particularly excellent Pancetta from first choice pork belly. Just after production, the Pancetta is carefully salted, then flavored with select spices and tightly rolled. It is then dry-cured under the strictest quality control standards. By combining a time-tested recipe with Beretta's legendary quality, you can be sure that the Pancetta you bring home is the Italian original. (from Beretta)
Pork Belly Rolled Flavored With Pepper And Garlic, Dry Cured With Salt, Dextrose, Sodium Erythorbate, Flavoring And Sodium Nitrite.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 0.50lb | $13.99/lb$7.00
- PhiladelphiaCream Cheese Original8oz block$2.29/ea
$2.592 for $4.30($4.58/lb)
- Driscoll'sJumbo Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$2.79/ea
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Family Tree FarmsSatsuma Mandarinsapprox. 3lb pk$7.99/ea
$3.25Any 2 Homemade Minis for $5.00($6.25/lb)
- $4.48/eaabout $2.24/lb
$5.992 for $8.00($4.99/ct)