Beef Cubes for Kabobs
- These high-quality, plump, juicy cubes of beef are perfect for any special occasion. For maximum tenderness and flavor, marinate them before skewering and grilling. We love a Hawaiian-style kabob, with teriyaki-marinated beef, sweet pineapple chunks, and smoky bacon. Or, for a more traditional combination, alternate beef cubes with cherry tomatoes, red peppers, hunks of red onion, and mushrooms.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- RolandBamboo Skewers12", 100ct$2.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli1lb bunch$3.49/ea
- Green Cucumber, Medium(about 7oz ea)$0.99/ea
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Cutlets, Raised Without Antibiotics5-6 pieces per pack$6.99/lb