Beef Stir-Fry Strips
"Beef Loin Sirloin Strips for Stir-Fry"
- There's nothing easier and tastier than a sizzling beef stir-fry over rice. Our strips are tender and juicy, but firm enough to stand up to frying. Try them in a mix of sesame and canola oil. Add soy sauce and chopped ginger to give the dish an Asian flair. These strips are 100% sirloin, sliced about 1/8-inch thick.Did you ever wonder why cut meat is sometimes darker on the inside than it is on the outside? Check out our meat storage tips or the USDA Food Safety Website tips on meat and poultry coloration.Born, Raised and Harvested in
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Chicken Stir-Fry, Grade A18-20 pieces per pack$4.99/lb
- Green Cucumber, Medium(about 7oz ea)$0.99/eaSave! 2 for $1.50
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- $3.19/ea(details)when you buy ONE any flavor/variety Cascadian Farm® product.Save $0.75
- Snow Peas(about 3 handfuls per lb)$3.99/lb