- Cut from the succulent, tender ends of the filet mignon tenderloin, these beef kabobs might be the ultimate cookout convenience food. We've done all the cutting, seasoning and skewering for you, so you get juicy, meaty, quick-cooking kabobs. Simply fire up your grill or broiler and rotate the skewers for even cooking. After cooking, brush with a savory grill sauce or serve your beef kabobs with chimichurri, the way they do in Argentina.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Beef, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Red Wine (Contains Sulfites), Salt, Lemon Juice, White Pepper, Oregano. DonenessCooking Beef to Perfection
Filet Mignon Shish Kabob
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Salmon Kabobs (Made with Farm-Raised Salmon)1.3 lb, 3pcs$14.99/ea
- Wild Swordfish Kabobs1.3 lb, 3pcs$20.99/ea
- Lamb Shish Kabob4pcs$13.59/lb
- Wild Tuna Kabobs1.3 lb, 3pcs$24.99/ea
- $1.49/eaSave! 4 for $5.00