- Beloved in Ireland since the 19th century — when soda was introduced to the country — this loaf was truly the "daily bread" for generations of families. We gussy ours up a bit with plump, sweet raisins for a bread that's a delicious treat with jam or jelly, and a St. Patrick's day dinner essential.Heating Instructions
Remove bread from refrigerator/freezer and discard packaging.
Toaster Oven: Slice and toast in toaster oven.
Oven: Preheat oven to 350°F. Place bread on center rack of oven and bake for approx 8-10 minutes, until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for approx 5 minutes. Enjoy!
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Eggs
Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Buttermilk (Cultured Reduced Fat Milk, Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Mono And Diglycerides, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum, Salt, Vitamin A Palmitate), Raisins (Raisins, Sunflower Oil), Sugar, Butter (Cream, Natural Flavorings), Eggs, Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Baking Powder (Baking Soda, Cornstarch, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate, Calcium Sulfate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Caraway Seeds, Sea Salt.
FreshDirect Irish Soda Bread
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
$3.492 for $5.00
- Vermont Bread CompanySoft White All-Natural Bread24oz, 20 slices ea$4.79/ea($3.19/lb)
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkMixed, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)