FreshDirect Irish Soda Bread
- Beloved in Ireland since the 19th century — when soda was introduced to the country — this loaf was truly the "daily bread" for generations of families. We gussy ours up a bit with plump, sweet raisins for a bread that's a delicious treat with jam or jelly, and a St. Patrick's day dinner essential.Heating Instructions
Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove bread from refrigerator and discard packaging. Place bread on center rack of oven and bake for approx 20-25 minutes, until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for approximately 5 minutes. Enjoy!
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Buttermilk (Cultured Reduced Fat Milk, Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate), Raisins (Raisins, Sunflower Oil), Sugar, Butter (Cream, Natural Flavorings), Eggs, Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Baking Powder (Baking Soda, Cornstarch, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate, Calcium Sulfate, Monocalcium, Phosphate), Caraway Seeds, Sea Salt.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirect Crème Caramel2pk (8oz)$3.99/2pk
- FreshDirect Oven-Ready Butter Croissants4 pack (9oz)$5.49/4pk
- FreshDirect Oven-Ready French Baguetteapprox 15"$2.69/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- FreshDirect Oven-Ready Chocolate Croissants4 pack (9oz)$5.99/4pk
- FreshDirect Banana Bread1.2lbs$4.99/ea