FreshDirect Irish Soda Bread
- Beloved in Ireland since the 19th century — when soda was introduced to the country — this loaf was truly the "daily bread" for generations of families. We gussy ours up a bit with plump, sweet raisins for a bread that's a delicious treat with jam or jelly, and a St. Patrick's day dinner essential.Heating Instructions
Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove bread from refrigerator and discard packaging. Place bread on center rack of oven and bake for approx 20-25 minutes, until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for approximately 5 minutes. Enjoy!
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Eggs
Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Buttermilk (Cultured Reduced Fat Milk, Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate), Raisins (Raisins, Sunflower Oil), Sugar, Butter (Cream, Natural Flavorings), Eggs, Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Baking Powder (Baking Soda, Cornstarch, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate, Calcium Sulfate, Monocalcium, Phosphate), Caraway Seeds, Sea Salt.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirect Oven-Ready Butter Croissants4 pack (9oz)$5.49/4pk
- $3.99/2pkSave! 2 for $7.00
- FreshDirect Mini Brownies1.1lb, 24ct$6.99/ea
- $4.99/eaAny 2 Save on Cut Fruit! for $9.00Mix'n'Match
- FreshDirect Oven-Ready Ciabatta Sandwich Rolls6 pack (21oz)$3.99/6pk