- You'll find our challah to be rich, chewy and slightly sweet. This little loaf is delectable with dinner, terrific toasted and scrumptious when sliced thick and used for French toast.This product is not certified kosher.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
To Warm Challah:
1. Preheat Oven to 350°F.
2. Remove packaging.
3. Place in oven for approximately 15 minutes.
- Contains Wheat
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Eggs
Flour (Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme), Water, Eggs, Sugar, Canola Oil, Yeast, Salt, Corn Meal.
FreshDirect Small Round Challah, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkEverything Flagels, Frozen5ct, 2.5oz ea$5.99/ea($7.67/lb)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Fresh Mango, Kiwi, and Blueberry Medleyapprox. 8oz
- FreshDirectFougasse Loaf, Frozen16oz, Serves 3-4$4.99/ea