- This traditionally French bread (pronounced foo-GAHS) is common in Provençe, where it may be prepared as a savory or sweet pastry. Our gorgeous fougasse loaves are akin to Italy's focaccia — large, flat, leaf-shaped and sprinkled with thyme and sea salt. They make a wonderful presentation for dinner parties, and we parbake them, so they'll emerge from your oven warm, chewy and oh-so fragrant.Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove bread from freezer and discard package. Place on center rack in oven and bake 10-12 minutes until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside. Rest bread for 12 minutes to bake through to center. Enjoy!
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Wheat
Flour (Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme), Water, Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Salt, Rosemary, Thyme, Yeast, Sugar.
FreshDirect Fougasse Loaf, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $3.99/eaAny 2 $3.99 Cut Fruit for $7.00
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkPlain, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- $4.99/eaAny 2 Cut Citrus for $9.00