FreshDirect Oven-Ready Rosemary Ciabatta
- A bread with an open, airy crumb and a fresh, herby flavor. Just bake briefly, and this bread will emerge from your oven warm and fragrant with rosemary. We love to make a giant sandwich with this ciabatta by slicing open and piling on Italian meats and cheeses. Place on a board and let your guests cut off wedges.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove bread from freezer and discard packaging. Place bread on center rack of oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for approximately 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!Frozen Note
Heat our parbaked frozen breads in your oven and taste perfect bread in minutes, whenever you want.
What does oven-ready mean?
- Contains Wheat
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Flour (Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme), Water, Rosemary, Salt, Olive Oil, Yeast, Corn Meal. Bread Rating
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$3.99/ea
$4.99Save! 2 for $7.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$2.99/ea
$3.49Save! 2 for $5.00
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- $2.49/eaSave! 4 for $7.00