FreshDirect Oven-Ready French Baguette
- Chewy, airy bread with a crisp, golden-brown crust. Just bake briefly, and this classic French baguette will emerge from your oven warm and fragrant. Equally delicious whether served smothered in sweet butter and jam; piled high with fresh roast beef, horseradish mayo, and crisp lettuce; or torn off the loaf and dunked into a bowlful of garlicky mussel broth.Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove bread from freezer and discard packaging. Place bread on center rack of oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for approx 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!Frozen Note
Heat our parbaked frozen breads in your oven and taste perfect bread in minutes, whenever you want.
What does oven-ready mean?
- Contains Wheat
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Flour (Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme), Water, Salt, Yeast, Corn Meal. Bread Rating
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Unsalted Butter4 sticks, 16oz$5.79/ea($5.79/lb)
- $0.79/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$1.99/ea
$3.99Save! 2 for $3.00
- Italian Parsleybunch$1.99/ea
- $0.59/eaSave! 4 for $2.00