FreshDirect Oven-Ready French Baguette
- Chewy, airy bread with a crisp, golden-brown crust. Just bake briefly, and this classic French baguette will emerge from your oven warm and fragrant. Equally delicious whether served smothered in sweet butter and jam; piled high with fresh roast beef, horseradish mayo, and crisp lettuce; or torn off the loaf and dunked into a bowlful of garlicky mussel broth.Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove bread from freezer and discard packaging. Place bread on center rack of oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for approx 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!Frozen Note
Heat our parbaked frozen breads in your oven and taste perfect bread in minutes, whenever you want.
What does oven-ready mean?
Flour (Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme), Water, Salt, Yeast, Corn Meal. Bread Rating
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Unsalted Butter4 sticks, 16oz$5.79/ea($5.79/lb)
- Asparagusbunch$4.99/eaSave! 2 for $9.00
- $0.79/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- $0.39/eaSave! 3 for $0.99
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli1lb bunch$2.99/ea
$3.49Save! 2 for $5.00