Top Sirloin Steak
- The lean sirloin tip is almost as smooth as sirloin, but with lots of brawny steak flavor and juiciness. Steaks this good don't need a lot of preparation fuss. We simply rub some olive oil all over it, season well with salt and pepper, and cook in a very hot pan or under the broiler. The top sirloin has a good amount of moisture, so sear it well for a crisp crust and juicy flesh.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Sandwich Steak(4 - 6 slices per lb)$6.99/lb
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Cutlets, Grade A5-6 pieces per pack$5.99/lb
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Grade A, Family Pack6-8 pieces per pack$4.49/lb
- Yellow Bananas, Bunch(approx. 5-7 bananas)$1.99/bunch