- A clean white rind hides a paste that is lusciously creamy. Made from pasteurized cow's milk, this is no ordinary Danish blue cheese. Strong blue veins weave their way through a very sweet paste studded with crystallization owing to its lengthy 6 months of aging.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Blue cheese category winner at the 2010 World Cheese Championship Contest!
Pasteurized Cows Milk, Culture, Rennet, Slats And Proqueforti. Blue Rating
Mycella Danish Mild Blue Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
- Fuji Apples4ct$4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$3.99/lb
- Kanzi Apples4ct$1.99/ea
- Organic Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$4.99/lb
- $7.99/eaabout $4.00/lb
- Fresh Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00