- DescriptionThe great blue of Italy, this DOP ("Protected Designation of Origin") Mountain Gorgonzola hails from the alpine foothills of Lombardy. Strong, bracing, and a little smelly, with a fudgy texture. Crumble into salads, or drizzle with chestnut honey and serve with a sweet wine. Try it with dark chocolate for a strange but wonderful combination.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Cow's Milk, Salt, Rennet, Penicillium.
- More Information
Mountain Gorgonzola DOP
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $5.99/eaabout $3.00/lb
- Fresh Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 8oz$3.99/ea
- $5.48/eaabout $2.74/lb
- Red Seedless Grapes, Caseapprox. 18-19lb$69.99/ea
- Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.99/ea4 for $5
- $4.48/eaabout $2.24/lb
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.29/lb
- Gala Apples4ct$4.48/eaabout $2.24/lb
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$2.99/lb