- DescriptionCreamy and intensely flavored, Valdeón has the same richness of the best blues — though milder than Cabrales and less salty than Stilton. Made in Spain's remote region of Asturias, Valdeón is wrapped in Sycamore leaves, giving it a unique appearance and adding to its complex flavor. Pair with juicy Gamay wines, such as Château de la Chaize Brouilly.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Cows Milk, Cultures, Salt, Rennet, Calcium Chloride (E-509).
- More Information
Valdeón Blue Cheese IGP
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 0.25lb | $16.99/lb$4.25
- 0.25lb | $19.99/lb$5.00
- Epoisses AOP8oz$24.99/ea
- 0.25lb | $12.99/lb$3.25
- 0.25lb | $24.99/lb$6.25
- 0.25lb | $26.99/lb$6.75
- $5.48/eaabout $2.74/lb
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.29/lb
- Bosc Pearsapprox. 3lb bag$4.99/ea
- Gala Apples4ct$4.48/eaabout $2.24/lb
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$2.79/lb