- Pat LaFrieda Beef Brisket Hamburgers are premium blends of chuck, shoulder clod and brisket from Black Angus cattle, which are humanely raised on farms in the USA. Now featuring a new homestyle patty, these burgers are soft, tender, and less dense than the previous LaFrieda burger.
Family-owned and operated for over ninety years in the heart of Manhattan, Pat LaFrieda is renowned for its quality ground beef. Using a low-pressure chopping machine, they process whole-muscle meat in small batches, preserving the coarse texture and avoiding the overworking that typically crushes the grind. This extra care results in rich, meaty burgers that many judge to be the finest in the city.Ever wonder why ground meat is sometimes darker on the inside than it is on the outside? Check out the USDA Food Safety Website tips on meat and poultry coloration.BrandAbout Pat LaFrieda
Pat LaFrieda Beef Brisket Hamburger, Fresh
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $5.49/ea2 for $10.00
- Pat LaFriedaBeef Short Rib Hamburger, Fresh4ct, 6oz ea$6.99/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Berries for $7.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- Hebrew NationalBeef Franks7ct, 12oz$5.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Pat LaFriedaOriginal Beef Hamburger, Fresh4ct, 6oz ea$6.99/lb
- 0.50lb | $8.09/lb